Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Free Samples from L'Bri Skin Care

I reviewed L'Bri Pure 'n Natural~an Aloe Vera based natural skin care line~ for consultant Denise Dobbs.  I was blown away by how gentle and wonderful these skin care products are!

I have sensitive skin and Denise was very patient and worked with me to get the right combination for my skin. After using the product for just two weeks, my skin was so soft and nice!  I saw a noticeable difference in fine lines and how my face looked.

The cleanser foams quickly and rinses off quickly. The toner is very gentle with no alcohol and the moisturizer is very light yet does a great job moisturizing.  The mask is awesome!! The best mask I've ever used!!

L'Bri Pure 'n Natural is just what it claims to be, all natural anti aging skin care products, dietary supplement and color cosmetics~fabulous for your skin and no harsh chemicals.

I highly recommend these products and to try them just visit Denise's page for a Free Sample Kit: http://www.deniseslbri1.com/ You will be so glad you did!!




3 comments:

Mae Rae said...

I forwarded your blog link to a friend of mine. This stuff sounds so good but I am alergic to aloe. BUMMER!

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip...

Unknown said...

Thank you Tamara.
I will be ordering more candles soon! I lost all the last order to my mom. Yep she wanted them all and how do you tell your mother NO??? LOL